We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Proficient knowledge of (Laravel 5.*, OpenCart 2.*) Framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment (Plus).
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Plus).
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes (Plus).