We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organise all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
- Self-starter, critical thinker, strong attention to details and follow up.
- Comfortable in Enterprise IT language.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.